About Jordan McInally:
8 Reasons why you should not be here
Hi, I’m Jordan McInally,
I assume you have come to this page to learn a little more about me.
What’s the deal with this guy?
What makes him different from others?
Well, I will answer those questions in a moment, but first I want to tell you about the classic “about me” pages on websites and why they make me chuckle.
You see, the formula for writing an about page goes a like this:
- A picture of the person looking all professional
- Written in third person even though it has been written by owner of the site
- What “makes them different”… Which because everyone does it, makes them all the same…
That already is deceiving people, that’s why I scrapped the idea – It’s not honest.
The only truth behind this formula is the first point, so that’s why I got a picture of me at the top looking all professional-like…
(It’s actually to show you I am a real person)
So instead, I’m writing this as if it were a letter to a friend.
You never lie to your friends.
So let’s see how I can stand out…
I am 26 years old, born and raised in London.
I moved to Kent in my early 20s and have been here ever since.
I am an Honest Marketer for charities, businesses, consultants, coaches, information marketers and “experts” who sell genuine products and services.
That is… I only work with people and business who are selling real, and most importantly honest, products and services.
I have the unique ability to stream-line your services into a lean package for your audience. It makes the marketing process a whole lot easier because your audience know exactly what they can expect from you.
No surprises. No trickery. Just honest marketing.
That being said…
You’re probably wondering…
“Is This Person Worth My Attention?”
For most of you reading this, absolutely not. Here’s why:
- I do not work with dishonest people, and I do not promote “get rich quick” schemes
- If you are looking for the magic pill – you’ve come to the wrong place
- You have yet to spend money on getting traffic to your website or not willing to (a plant doesn’t grow unless you water it)
- You don’t have money to spend on getting results (I’m not cheap because I don’t give you cheap results)
- Your core service or product sells for less than £1000
- You take too long to make a decision or launch anything.
- You don’t take constructive criticism well (you don’t pay a personal trainer just so they tell you that you already look great. They analyse were you currently are at… then tell you what you need to do to improve)
- You want to hide behind a brand thinking that will solve your problems, instead of telling your story to connect with your audience (read this if that’s you).
So how do you know my stuff really works?
Well, the smartest thing is to just get some of my free materials.
If you like it, then you will probably love my services.
If you don’t, then you won’t.
But I think I am supposed to give you a peak behind the curtain of who this Jordan McInally guy really is, so here goes:
I started my first business back in 2014, selling primarily websites sprinkled with some marketing. By the end of my third year I decided to call it quits for three simple reasons:
- I put way too much time developing websites (I’m talking 14 hour days, 7 days a week)
- No project was ever ‘done’. Clients always came back for more tweaks, changes, updates. Imagine climbing up a mountain and each step you had to pick up a stone, never putting it down… It get’s heavily after a while (web developers know exactly what I mean).
- All my results came from the successful marketing I did for clients, not for making them a pretty website (a stylish car doesn’t run on looks, it needs a engine).
So that’s when I decided lay that business to rest and stream-lined my services to marketing only.
That’s how I came up with The McDonald’s Method To Marketing. It’s a method you can use to simplify your services, maximising its strengths, your time, and profits (it’s in my free materials section).
I have used this method to simplify my services, maximising it’s strength, my time, and profits. I have even successfully used it for my clients.
So here’s what I will help you with, specifically:
My main focus is to help turn your advertising into profit, not just to make you look good.
In my opinion, a great looking logo and website is not enough to actually make sales – Direct Response Marketing is.
Direct Response Marketing is a type of marketing that elicits a specific, measured response resulting from a consumer’s direct response to a marketer (you pitch something of true value to a prospect and tell them what to do if they like the sound of it… you then measure the results).
I also focus on stream-lining your services and marketing, so both you and your client exactly what it is they are getting.
I do this by showing you how to honestly help your clients before they see your pitch.
So here is my first sales pitch to you:
Go to my free materials section and read what I have there.
If you like them, sign up for some of my free trainings.
If they help, consider meeting me in person to learn how exactly I can help your business with my paid service.
Pretty simple, right?
Thanks for reading this page,